Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gearing up for 2010/2011 School Year!!!!

We're so excited to be home and getting settled back in. A quick shout out to my DEAR friend Tina H who has been instrumental in helping me get my bearings this year.

Curriculum is changing and should be arriving in the mail no later than next week. Everything but Math U See (MUS) got thrown out and we're starting from scratch this year with new and exciting things that we just can't WAIT to tackle.

For those wondering what on EARTH we're doing over here (other than my neighbors who don't have access to my blog *wink*) this year we have already begun: Handwriting Without Tears (HWT), All About Spelling (AAS), Math U See (MUS), Spectrum Language Arts, and some homemade unit studies. I am ECSTATIC to be announcing that we will be beginning Adventures in My Father's World (MFW) in just a week or two. We're THRILLED to be able to offer these opportunities to our son and he's beyond excited to begin.

STAY tuned this year for seeing what the world brings to our humble family and how our journey, complete with it's hairpin turns and dangerously fast accelerations, shakes out.

((((hugs)))) to our friends new and old! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment